Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Willow on Ask the Astrologer with Matt Savinar This Thursday, September 5

I'll be a guest on Matt Savinar's community radio show, Ask the Astrologer, tomorrow (Thursday, September 5) as we open out of the Virgo New Moon.

Fittingly for a Virgo (analysis, health, hard work) New Moon opposite Chiron in Pisces (wounds and pain that affect us all), we'll be talking about Fukushima, media blackouts, and the importance of independent citizens doing the job that governments should be doing in protecting and informing us.

The collective can't seem to fully grasp the lessons of Pisces at the end of the era. People, en masse, don't get that what affects one, eventually affects all as Aquarius pulls them into extreme individualism and technology/science as God.

Let's see if we can assist on that front, shall we? Fukushima and its nuclear fallout are pretty good illustrations of the point...

The show is on KOWS 107.3 FM, out of Occidental, California, and starts at:

10 a.m. Pacific time
11 a.m. Mountain and Central Standard time
Noon Central Daylight and Eastern

You can listen to the show live online here. Look to the right part of the screen for the link: KOWS 107.3 FM

Or the show will be up at Matt's YouTube channel a little later.

3 comments:

Greg F said...

I look forward to hearing it. The last interview was great. You have a lot to offer the world, Willow, and I'm glad to know you.

Anonymous said...

Willow, I just wanted to tell you I went to the doctor for swimmer's ear and the doctor tried to flox me. She didn't even tell me what she was prescribing and I didn't realize what it was until I got it home. I'm still shaking. That poison is going right in the garbage.
Thanks for saving my life.

An old friend

Willow said...

Yay!

Yes, use a safer alternative, for the love of all that is good in this world! Why they are even prescribing Cipro and the like as a first line antibiotic is beyond common sense. It's SHEER Big Pharma-brainwashed insanity.

You might not have had a bad reaction, but there is NO WAY I would risk having one. It is truly, truly terrible.