Thank-you for everything you have provided for me and for those who read from around the world, WWA blog! You're a wonder of nature.
If you've been considering becoming a patron but holding off, I would encourage you to make the move now so that you will receive the Venus retrograde 2017 article. This article (6,400+ words) is rich, detailed, and highly relevant as Venus pulls into its retrograde station March 4. This is the most recent patron article, which means, if you become a patron now, you will receive this article as part of your patronage. Once a new patron article is published, you would have to pay for the Venus article separately in order to receive it.
Or if a patronage is not your bag, consider a one-time offering in honour of the blog's Big Number Nine birthday. People who make either of these one-time offerings will receive a copy of the Venus retrograde 2017 article:
Willow's Web Astrology will keep on keeping on however it is able. But as most of you are aware, survival is becoming more difficult - for everyone, but particularly for independent enterprises such as this and for people who go against the grain in some way. So if Willow's Web Astrology blog has helped you or inspired you at some point, consider becoming a patron. Buy a zine or a few to distribute. Consider sponsoring the donation or distribution of a zine (see below). Or purchase a snazzy piece of jewellery or some photograph prints.
I love this blog. Here's to nine more years!
Buy a Zine and Willow Will Release it Into the Wild!
If interested, please contact me at willowsweb [at] hushmail.com.
Some possibilities for sponsoring the release of a zine:
- sending the zine to a media outlet, a politician, a public figure, a friend, a journalism school, a community group, an activist group, etc.
- donation of a zine to a zine library: this gets the zine out into the zine-reading public and ensures that it is available to people to read for free
- donation of a zine to an anarchist/community bookstore that sells zines: this provides a little cash for the bookstore - many of which are struggling to survive - when the zine sells and also gets the zine out into the public
- distributing it in some public place at random: in a park, at a bus shelter, at a Farmers Market. This adds the exciting element of chance! Who knows who might come across it?
- or come up with your own idea for distribution
Thank-you as always for reading!
Happiest of Birthdays, WWA blog!
Information on WWA zines can be found here.